Very little research is being published in legitimate journals regarding gay men and condom use. I also hope in possible future studies to use the same tests and measures that are used in heterosexual studies and use them in homosexual studies to see specifically how to approach the prevention of AIDS and HIV through condom use. I have been in an abusive relationship in the past and had not used protection, due to pressure from the other person. I am HIV-, and consider this study and future ones as a way of giving back to the community.
The object of this study will look at gay males beliefs on the responsibility for the usage of condoms during sex. It is a 9 question mostly multiple choice online survey.
If you agree to participate it will take approximately 5 minutes of your time.
To take part in this study you must answer yes to all of the following statements.
1) You are a gay male that is older than 18.
2) You are not a pre-op transsexual, or post-op transsexual.
3) You are not transgendered.
4) You are not a transvestite
5) You are not Bisexual
6) You are not a virgin
7) You use condoms during anal sex more often than not. (You had limited bareback sex with another person)
If you are interested and qualify, please visit this site for the survey.